It's the finals. I'll be watching.
And yes, She is a cutey.
been watching it for a few weeks now. It's good. And me and wife love the little chick with the double d's! She's so small, only not. [img]wink.gif[/img] maybe i like her a little too much. lol
It's the finals. I'll be watching.
And yes, She is a cutey.
the things i could do to that little chick....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOLOriginally posted by TheRedneckS.G.:
the things i could do to that little chick....
Personally I prefer Meg. I like slim/athletic women.
Too bad she wimped out on the stunt. That close to haveing a chance to win and she quit.
saw it tonight
what a pair!
i thought the other chick in the finals was hot too. i just like big boobies so go figure.
I get you
I love it too
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 11:18 PM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>
Bookmarks